The new Whole Foods at 101 H Street SE is more than just a grocery store, it’s a community gathering place. In this 35,000 square-foot store you can expect to see:
- SoCap Wine Bar & Pub featuring 16 wines by the glass and 12 beers on tap - with the ability to sip and shop
- Philly Wing Fry restaurant by former Top Chef contestant Kwame Onwuachi - we recommend the dry-aged ribeye cheesesteaks and confit chicken wings.
- Allegro Espresso Bar with smoothies, cold-pressed juice, nitro coffee, tea on tap and build-your-own açaí bowls.
- Kaz Sushi Bistro for made to order sushi.
- Full-service meat and seafood departments
- Self-serve fresh Severino pasta bar and olive/antipasta bar.
- Over 100 local supplier products, from coffee to cheese to…