Five Things I Learned From Reading the August Consumer Reports
This month’s issue focused on electronics.
1. Consumer Reports believes that if you want good lemonade then you should make your own. A receipe for one of the lemonades they think is the best is below:
Bring 1 cup h2o and 1 3/4 cups of white sugar to a boil in a saucepan. Ensure that the sugar is dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Cover and put in the fridge until chilled. Juice lemons to create 1 1/2 cups of juice. Combine the juice with the sugar mixture and stir. Makes 7 cups.
2. To improve your sleep Consumer Reports says you should excercise during the day, unwind 30 mins before bed, go to bed and wake up at a set time, and engage in sexual activty before bed.
3. The 3 best phone choices for Verizon subscribers did not include the iphone. The 3 best are 2 driods and an LG phone.
4. Washers are not cheap but top loaders are cheaper than front loaders. The cheapest front loader ranked in the top 5 costs $1,100. The cheapest top loader ranked in the top 5 costs $700.
5. It is a myth that you need to warm up your car in the winter.