by Ben Puchalski
on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012 at 12:24pm.
5 Things I Learned From Reading the June 2012 Consumer Reports(CR)
This month's CR was focused on protecting your privacy.
1. The 365 brand of pickles from Whole Foods got the best rating when they tested pickles. I don't think I have ever had them. Are they good?
2. You get very little extra protection from sunscreens ranked above 30 SPF.
3. Comcast got terrible reviews. How can they be growing?
4. 15.9 million people have experienced identify theft in the last year.
5. For detailed instructions on protecting yourself on facebook go here.